Skip the store-bought stuff with unpronounceable ingredients, and make these healthy, seven-ingredient cookies that are ready in minutes instead.
You can make them gluten-free as well. The touch of maple syrup adds the perfect amount of sweetness.
- 2 cups rolled oat
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon protein powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, cranberries, protein powder (if using), almonds, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, stir together almond butter and maple syrup.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and mix well.
- Drop cookies onto a non-greased baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Recipe created exclusively for Greatist by Reboot With Joe.