You won’t believe how easy these cookies are to make! And for all those on a no sugar diet… there is no added sugar in these cookies – all the sweetness comes from the banana and dried fruit. For the dry fruits you can use cherries and blueberries, but you can try raisins, apricots, or figs too. Same goes with the nuts—pick your faves and see which combos you like best.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup dried fruit, chopped if necessary
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a blender or food processor, pulse oats into a flour.
- In a bowl, mash banana with a fork. Add oat flour and mix thoroughly. Stir in dried fruit and nuts. Use a tablespoon to drop cookies onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
Recipe created exclusively for Greatist by Reboot With Joe.